Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sorry for awayness


Sorry. There's been no posts for a while due to some relationship troubles. I'm currently in a long distance relationship with my girlfriend of four years, and there's a lot of...difficulty sometimes. So yeah. I'll leave some funny or neat gifs here for you guys to stare at, and probably work myself up to visit my usual blogs in a bit, but I also have a lot of midterms this week. Shit's overflowing.

Thanks all for reading and sticking with yuri. I'll be back to normal (or at least a semblance of it) hopefully soon!

Two of these are gifs. Gotta click on them. :D



20 comments:

  1. Long distance relationships are really tough. I don't really have much to say about it without assuming anything and being rude, but don't let it affect your studies. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW the first one made me baww so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry to hear of your difficulties, i hope you iron out any issues u have with her

    hope u stick around

    ReplyDelete
  4. That animal crossing one gets me every time...

    ReplyDelete
  5. That animal crossing made me think.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was starting to wonder what happened to you :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kewl story, bra! waiting for updates from you

    ReplyDelete
  8. You gods that made me man, and sway in love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have you seen my new blog, Blogger Tutorials, Tips & Tricks?

    Today's article, Huge, Effortless Increases In Income While You Sleep With The Fishes is a sure-fire way to increase your blog income by leaps and bounds.

    Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WAAAAAA!!! the 1st one made me teary TT^TT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yet let me obtain my wish. Following!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you back yet? Don't disappear! ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  13. Right away I am going away to do my breakfast,
    once having my breakfast coming yet again
    to read further news.

    my blog post - quickest way to lose weight

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's an awesome paragraph designed for all the web users; they will take benefit from it I am sure.

    My site :: Generateur de Code PSN

    ReplyDelete